Website Maintained by Website to the Rescue
Harley's Hope Foundation © 2010 - 2017 • All Rights Reserved
Join our mailing list.
To read about the animals we've helped, please visit our Facebook & Twitter pages.
The focus of our Emergency Foster Care program is to provide for pet parents who are hospitalized or recovering from a medical procedure. We may be able to help in short-term emergencies and will review on a case-by-case basis. If approved for emergency foster care, please note that we can only keep animals for six weeks or less. We are not equipped to provide long-term care.
All animals coming into emergency foster care must be current on vaccinations, in good health (some chronic health conditions may be accepted), and be well socialized. We cannot accept pets with severe separation anxiety, a history of biting or attacking, or aggression towards other animals.
We can no longer assist with housing issues. Due to the shortage of affordable housing in Southern Colorado, housing cases are extending out far too long. Because of this and the demand for assistance with housing cases, we can no longer provide this help
Complete the application in its entirety and provide the following:
• Proof of financial need (recent paystub, recent bank statement, SSI/SSDI award letter, food stamp card, other public assistance cards or award letters. Be sure to block out your Social Security Number.)
• Veterinary notes indicating pet is current on vaccinations and is spayed/neutered
• Digital photo of your pet, if available.
Applications that are not complete or are not accompanied by the required documentation will not be reviewed. You must submit all the required documentation within 24 hours after you submit your application or your application will be declined.
Submit your application:
• Online at http://www.harleys-hopefoundation.org/fostercareapplication.html (If you submit your application online but are unable to upload documents, you may email or fax them.)
• Or Email to email@example.com
• Or Fax to (719) 495-5945