Designed for pets & people

Emergency Veterinary Assistance


Dog & cat food delivery

Pet food deliveries may be requested by elderly Coloradans (70+) or those facing physical disabilities that prevent them from visiting pet food pantries, and who live in El Paso or Teller County.

Medication vouchers for chronically ill pets

Vouchers are available for one-time, emergency assistance and are capped at $150. Please complete the veterinary application and include the required documents.

Harley's Hope Chest

The Harley’s Hope Chest program provides veterinary and pet supplies as available such as ramps, doggie wheelchairs, syringes, crates, etc. 

Email us with your supply needs and we’ll let you know if we have them in inventory.

Additional services & resources


Service animal aid fund

Do you have a service animal? Special consideration is given to medical service animals living in Colorado as long as they meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of a service animal.

When applying for assistance, make sure to check “yes” when asked if you have a service animal.


Older Pet Parent Services

Our Older Pet Parent Services focuses on older human clients (50 years of age and older) with companion animals in need. We acknowledge that older clients may need additional help with post-surgical care for their pets and transportation to and from appointments. Hands-on assistance is currently only available in the Pikes Peak Region, while financial assistance is available statewide.


Additional resources

We’ve put together a pet resource directory where you can find a variety of care and services for you and your pet. If you have additional questions feel free to give us a call.


Emergency Boarding

Short-term, emergency boarding (4 weeks or less) is available only for animals living with seniors who are hospitalized or recovering from illness or injury. This assistance is offered as space allows in the Pikes Peak Region only.